1. Are you able to have children?Audio Files About Marriage
2. How should children be disciplined?
3. What would you do if your husband were not able to have children?
4. Do you respect the fact that children have rights (i.e should not be curse at)?
5. How many children would you like, if any?
6. What languages will you be able to teach your children to speak?
7. If a disagreement arises would you argue in front of the children?
8. Would you lie to the children to get them to do something, such as promising a lollipop to get them to stop whining if you really don't have a lollipop? If so this is not permissible
9. Would you tell your children "InshaAllah", if you really had no intention on giving or doing what they asked you for?
10. Do you have patience with children?
12. How do you intend to educate your children Islamicly?
13. Is there an Islamic school for children where you live?
14. Does the mosque provided programs for the children where you live?
15. How important are female children to you?
16. Are you interested in using any forms of temporary birth control? If so what type?
17. Do you know that Islamicly you may not smack the children in their faces or call them any type of negative names or be abusive or cruel?
Excellent Social Conduct Talks regarding how to the treat wife kindly by Menk A Bed of Roses
How to Be an Outstanding Husband & Wife
Fiqh of Love - Marriage in Islam
Crisis of Marriage in America |Other Lectures on Marriage
Love Notes Lecture Family & Marriage