About Her Family and Misc.
24.How would your family feel about you marrying an American (or what ever nationality you are) or someone from my background?
25. Are you interested in being a co- wife? Can you handle being a co wife?
26. Sometimes family members can unfairly interfere in a couples marital life, how will you handle this matter should it arise?
27. Would you follow your parents requests if they were Islamicly incorrect?
28. If your parents are Muslim, do they practice Islam and to what point?
29. If your parents do not like me and requested that you not marry me what would you do?
30. If you have ever been in the process of divorce, is the divorce Islamicly (your iddah is over) and legally over (divorce decree processed and completed by a court judge) ?
31. Are you close to your family?
32. Are any of your family members that are Muslim involved in regular unIslamic behavior such as improper dress, use of cigarettes or Cot (popular drug found in Yemen which is smoked) alcohol, mixing with other sexes, failing to prayer, etc.
33. What would you do if I had an accident and could no longer support the family?
34. Will I be expected to sit, live among, etc. with your sisters who are above the age of puberty? This is a cultural and unIslamic practice. See Fatawah
35. If your family is not Muslim, how do they feel about Islam, and if it is negative what are you trying to do to change that?
36. How old are you?
37. Where are you from?
If you are unable to see the individual, due to a preliminary phone interview, you make ask about height, weight, etc.
38. Do you feel a love for the Allah subhana watallah and the Prophet sallallahu alayhe wa sallam and his companions?
39. Do you have any animals? If so what are they (cat,etc.)
40. What kind of car do you drive? Is it in good condition?Audio Files About Marriage
Excellent Social Conduct Talks regarding how to the treat wife kindly by Menk
A Bed of Roses
How to Be an Outstanding Husband & Wife
Fiqh of Love - Marriage in Islam
Crisis of Marriage in America
Love Notes Lecture |Other Lectures on Marriage