1. What things do you feel your wife must do so that you will be happy?
2. What things would you like your wife to do that are not requirements on her as a wife. Please be detailed.
3. If the wife disagrees with you, how do you solve the matter?
4. Are you willing to help your wife with household chores if she has turned down a maid? (including taking care of any children)
5. If your wife wished to visit other sisters, go grocery shopping or other outing will you object, if not what are her boundaries?
6. How do you feel a wife should be disciplined? Would you opt for harsh verbal abuse, or beating which leaves marks?
7. If your wife does not live near her family, would you make arrangements for her to spend time with them?
8. If your wife expresses that she is tired or busy will you insist that she do what you've asked?
9. Would you like your wife to cook all meals?
10. If your wife express unhappiness in the marriage would you seek to resolve her unhappiness or seek divorce, immediately.
11. If your wife's immediate family member fell ill would you allow them to reside in your home (as you would allow your mother or father to reside in your home if they fell ill)
12. How will we handle non-Muslim parents requesting visits during holidays and gifts received from them during these holidays?
13. What is your idea of a perfect wife, i.e. what will make your happy? Do you realize you can not expect a perfect wife?
14. What would you not be able to tolerate from your wife?
15. Would you allow your wife to answer back, as the Prophet's (SAWS) wives did?
16. Are you willing to give occasional flowers or small gifts to her?
17. What requirements are you looking for in a wife?
18.Are you willing to discuss intimacy troubles with your wife if you find that you are having difficulties in that area, regardless of who is displeased?
19. Would you be willing to take your wife for occasional walks?
20. Are you willing to take your wife to Jumah?
21. If a person had some past misguided deeds, would you hold it against them in a fight?
22. If your wife does not speak or read Arabic, how will you make sure that she does, regardless of whether or not you are fluent in Arabic?
23. If your wife were to engage in some haraam activities, how would you approach her , and how would you get her to stop.
24. If your wife has a difference of opinion on a particular Islamic matter how will you handle that? For instance if she does not want to have a t.v. in the home or does not want to have music played?
25. If your wife falls ill, can she count on you to run the house?
26.Do you believe in hiding matters of minor or major importance from your wife?
2 27.How do you expect your wife to cover when leaving the home?
28. Do you expect your wife to work outside the home? If yes, why do you expect this from her knowing that Islamicly providing for your family is 100% your job as the husband. Continued on Next Page
29. Why are you looking for a wife at this time?
30. If the marriage were to incur any problems that lead to the unhappiness of either or both of the parties would you allow me to seek outside help (i.e. Wali, Imam, Amir, or knowledgeable member of the community) because failure to do so can lead a sister to talk about her problems with other sisters because the husband refuses to