Check Out the Brothers Health, Mentality & Habits
The following questions are of a sensitive nature. You may feel to shy and decided not to ask these questions, or you may even feel that these question are just a bit much. However, I feel that these questions bear an importance because someone who had an aliment that may worsen, and you may not want to take care of a person with that particular problem. You can select to write these questions down and have the brother answer it on his own time or some other method that does not put stress or shyness on the part of anyone.
1.Do you have any aliments, sicknesses or disease (diabetes, cancer, heart troubles, migraine headaches, AIDS) (If the brother does not know, or is embarrassed, suggest the mail in AIDS Test Kit from a private source $49.95 1-800-HIV-TEST). While many people hold a banner of righteousness after they accept Islam, their lives before may have been immorally steeping in a variety of actives including drug usage)
2. Do you have any mental disorders, including ADD, OCD?
3. Do you brush your teeth daily?
4. Do you follow the sunnah and clip your underarm hair and pubic hair regularly?
5. Do you have stress related aliments? Such as ulcers.
6. Do you wash your hands before leaving the bathroom?
7. Do you wash your private parts with water after using the bathroom?
8. Do you consider yourself tidy and clean in your appearance and your home.
9. Do you have any addictions to pain killers?
10. How often do you take a shower?
11. How often do you visit the doctor for a general exam? Any surgeries?
12. Do you snore or have sleeping disorders?
13. Do you handle problems by ignoring them, please explain?
14. Are you easily influenced by bad behavior?
15. Are you a jealous individual?
16. Is it common for you to be depressed or in a bad mood?
17. Do you consider yourself pleasant to be around?
18. Do your friends have similar Islamic behavior?
19. What do you feel needs to be worked on the most concerning your character and a personality and Islamic behavior?
20. Are you involved in masjid scandals, if so explain?
21. Are you a prankster who likes to play jokes on people?
22. Do you consider yourself generous?
23. In light of your Islamic behavior and overall personality, if you had a daughter would marry your daughter to someone like yourself?
24. Do you feel that you can handle constructive criticism in a reasonable manner, Islamic or otherwise?
25. Are you a picky eater? If so explain.
26. Do you feel that you are bossy, demanding, controlling or overbearing? Are you a mental or physical tyrant? Would you strike your wife or child which left bruises or marks?
27. Do you feel that you lack direction or self control?
28. Do you understand that I have the right to report you to my wali if you are mistreating me.
29. How would an ex wife describe your behavior?
30. Some brothers are sneaking, misleading and are dishonest and hide things from their families. Are you like this? If so, this could be a cause for counseling or divorce.