education is incumbent upon Muslim women and it seems to fall within the responsibilities of the husband to make sure that she is educated properly. Thus, we see that the position of the Muslims is a far cry from the existing situation among many of the Muslim people of today. This should be of no surprise as the Muslim have strayed very far from the Islam in almost every aspect of their lives!"
24. Do you play with magic (i.e. "weegee" boards), jinns, listen to astrologers or reading your horoscope? If so this is haraam.
25. Do you practice or participate in any of the following Islamicly incorrect things such as celebrating the Prophet sallallahu alayhe wa sallam birthday, participating or congratulating the kufar on their holiday, etc.?
26.Will you be able to take your wife on Umrah and hajj (is required for those who have the means)?
27. How much time do you spend studying Islam, not counting the Khutbah at Jumah prayer?
28. Do you attend Jumah prayer? Do you, at least pray Fajr and Isha prayers in the mosque? If not why? If it is because of distance would you seriously consider moving closer to the mosque? If it is for some other reason, could changes be made to enable you to do so?
29. Do you always get up for Salatul Fajr? Do you pray other prayers other than Jumah at the mosque?
30.Do you engage in thiker and the daily dua's on a regular basis?
31.Do you intend to live by the Quran and Sunnah the way the companions did without modernistic interpretation?
32. How are going to handle matters that have different Islamic conclusions? Would you make the effort to find out if the particular matter had a culture only basis, bidah basis, inauthentic information by way of misinterpretation of Quran or inauthentic hadeeth)
33. If you have any cultural practices which interfere with Islam, are you willing to give them up. (i.e. mixing between the sexes, improper Islamic attire etc.?)
34. Are you actively participating in da'wah, if not will you start?
35. How many surahs have you memorized?
36. What method do you use to find out if a particular matter is halaal or haraam etc. (i.e. consult Shaikh, knowledgeable individual, come to your conclusion.)
37. Do you expect your wife to serve male guests in the home? See Fatawah
38. Have you learned any Arabic? If not what are your plans toward this goal that will help you maximize your understanding of the Quran you recite in your prayers and the hadeeth you read and all other Islamic talks, even when given mostly in English. There are lists of several online programs at http://daleelsahih.tripod.com/
39. How are you educating yourself Islamicly, besides, audio and periodicals. Do you have any plans to attend regular courses at the masjid or Islamic online school. What kind of provisions are you able to make so that your wife is also educated in Arabic and Islam on an ongoing basis.
40.Where do you purchase your meats? Although there is a difference of opinion among the scholars concerning eating the meat in American the view which clears one of delving into doubtful matters is to purchase meat from stores that